Packing size: 375g
Product Code: 10430008
MELILEA SOYHEALTH COFFEE
ENJOY THE GOODNESS OF NUTRIENT-RICH SOYBEANS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Journey into the brand new world of soy goodness that promotes optimal health and well-being! SOYhealth beverages are formulated to retain the wholesome goodness of soybeans and at the same time, delectable and tantalizing to the taste buds! Replace creamer with MELILEA Soymilk Powder and reminisce traditional beverages with a new health definition. SOYhealth beverages is good source of protein but lower in fat and sweetness! SOYhealth beverages is available in single-serving sachets, making it convenient to enjoy a cafe style beverage anytime, anywhere! Truly healthy and tasty!
Natural Soy Nutrients that is beneficial to health
- Enriched with MELILEA ORGANIC Soymilk Powder
- Source of plant-based protein
- Source of dietary fibre
- Contains soy lecithin, soy Isoflavones
- Low-cab nano sugar, suitable for those who wishes to control their sugar level
Do not contain …
- Non-dairy creamer
- Dairy (milk or skim milk from animal source)
- Aspartame or others sweetener
- Trans-fats or emulsifier
- Artificial flavouring or artificial colouring
- Hydrogenated palm kernel oil
Superior Organic Soymilk Powder
Organic Soymilk Powder is the ideal replacement for creamer used in beverages. It is made from non-GMO soybeans grown exclusively in fertile black soils of Heilong Jiang region. Selected quality beans undergo state-of-the-art de-hulling process to retain the nutritional values, flavour and taste with no addition of chemical preservatives, artificial flavouring or colouring. Soybean is an important source of plant protein, isoflavones, lecithin, dietary fibre, polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
Soybeans Health Benefits
- High Quality Plant-Based Soy Protein
- Source of Dietary Fibre
- Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids
- Source of Vitamins (Vitamin B, Vitamin D)
- Trace Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium, Iron)
- Antioxidants (Soy Lecithin, Saponins, Isoflavones)
Blend of Arabica & Robusta Coffee
Direction of Use
Enjoy nutritious multi-flavour soybean beverages with your family!
- Vegetarians who are likely to lack protein in their diet.
- Individuals with lactose intolerance or sensitive to milk protein
- All health conscious adult with busy lifestyle.
- Local Mamak’s drink or Franchise coffee shop drink lover.
- Individuals who desire for a healthy body.